Tips for quicker weight loss
We’re big fans of the ‘Men’s Fitness’ magazines and we’ve picked a few handy tips for you to help speed up your weight loss. You’re probably already aware of them, but we thought we’d tell you anyway and just think, with a weight loss vest on when you work out and some handy dieting tips, you’ll reach your goal in no time!
- Introduce wholegrain cereal topped with low fat milk into your diet or baked chips with a spicy salsa, instead of ice cream or leftovers for snacks.
- We all know how good water is for you and drinking a glass before a meal can fill your stomach and make you fuller, so you’ll be lest tempted for a second helping.
- Green tea may not appeal to all, but it has ECGC, which is an antioxidant that helps your body burn fat quicker.
- Mint has additional benefits other than keeping your breath fresh. They actually send signals to your brain to stop eating, so having some sugar free chewing gum or brushing your teeth after a meal is a good way to stop snacking. You know what it’s like trying to eat or drink after brushing your teeth – doesn’t taste nice!
- Adding hot sauce to your meals can help you eat slower and less (the spices might have something to do with this) and the compounds in the chilies can help speed up your metabolism.
- Morning push-ups to start the day. Not only will it keep you motivated, but you’ll also get upper body training too; so all that hard work will pay off!
- Have a go at Yoga; it will lower your stress levels, which means your body will store fewer calories as fat.
We hope these tips will help you achieve your weight loss goals!